DYNAMIC Scholarship Fund Leadership College Scholarship
DYNAMIC is a life-changing sports outreach and leadership community.
DYNAMIC develops life-changing leaders for Christ through our 5 DYNAMIC Outreach areas: DYNAMIC Scholarship Fund, DYNAMIC Performance Sports, DYNAMIC Leadership University, DYNAMIC Consulting, and DYNAMIC Primetime 55+
DYNAMIC is a non-profit (501c3) organization funded by faithful families, partner churches, sports outreach program initiatives and sponsorships to invest in life-changing sports outreach & leadership development on the front lines.
DYNAMIC Leadership College Scholarships – Scholarship given by DYNAMIC to student-leader who is a shining example of leadership and has served in life-changing ways to impact, influence, and inspire people’s lives. We want to resource college students who will continue to serve and make a life-changing difference in the lives of at-risk youth during their college experience.
1) Apply for the 2023 DYNAMIC Leadership College Scholarship between Feb. 1 – April 1 in 2023.
2) Students applying for the scholarship will submit a leadership resume, list of references, and answer 3 questions about their life experience as a leader.
3) The top 7 applicants each year advance to the Semi-Finalist round and will receive interviews with the Selection Committee (in person or through video).
4) DYNAMIC’s Selection Committee will choose Leadership College Scholarship Winners by June 1, 2023 and award the scholarship money to your university directly before Aug. 1, 2023. Some Scholarship Winners may also become Outreach Seed Scholarship Winners to receive “seed money” to use toward a specific outreach vision they have to reach people.
Email answers to: Mike@DynamicPS.net
Submit your resume (with references) and your short essay answers to these 3 questions below through email or a short video to: Mike@DynamicPS.net
1) What has been a highlight of your life-changing leadership / service over the past 2 years? (Be sure to talk about who have you impacted and how)
2) Which leader in your life personally inspired you during your journey to become the leader you are today? (Give specific examples or stories of how they inspired you and examples of what you’ve done because of their inspiration!)
3) What is your vision and plan as a life-changing leader in college and how would winning a DYNAMIC Scholarship help you accomplish your plan?